1. Is it the wind of the dawn that I hear in the pine overhead?
2.No; but the voice of the deep as it hollows the cliffs of the
1. Is there a voice coming up with the voice of the deep from the
One coming up with a song in the flush of the glimmering red?
2. Love that is born of the deep coming up with the sun from the sea.
1. Love that can shape or can shatter a life till the life shall have
2. Nay, let us welcome him, Love that can lift up a life from the dead.
1. Keep him away from the lone little isle.
Let us be, let us be.
2. Nay, let him make it his own, let him reign in it- he, it is he,
Love that is born of the deep coming up with the sun from the sea.