TRUE OR FALSE BEE QUIZ
Answer True or False to each of the
1. Bees do a dance in the hive to tell
the others where they found food
2. Beekeepers use gas to make the
bees sleepy so that they can work in the hive.
3. Work in the hive is done by workers.
4. Bees collect nectar on their legs.
5. Honey is made of pollen.
6. Male bees are called Darmes.
7. There is only one female bee in a hive.
8. The new Queen flies off to start
a new hive.
9. Honeycomb has two uses, for their
eggs and as food.
10. Only one of the Queen bee larva
turns into a female bee.
Back to Quizzes
Back to The Playroom